LeBruin is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us (Data) on our websites under lebruinprivate.com, (the “Website“) will be processed. Please read the following carefully to understand our use of Data.
Who “we” are
“We”, “Us”, “The Company” refers to LeBruin Private Limited, and any of its subsidiaries, parent, affiliates (and their respective parents and subsidiary companies), funders, and any professional advisor of the foregoing.
Who “you” are
When we refer to “you” we mean any individual who is a promotor, director, shareholder or beneficial owner of a potential Borrower company or any contact we hold data on in relation to the running or development of our business.
Information we may collect from you
We collect Data about you on the Website which you volunteer when you e-mail us, submit an application or by using our online feedback forms. We may collect and process the following data about you:
– your name; – your email address and any other contact information provided; – the time and date of your visit/interaction with our website; – and all information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to a service we provide, requesting information from us or submitting comments. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our Website; – if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; details of your visits to our Website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access.
When you access our Website, your computer’s browser provides us with information such as your IP address, browser type, access time and referring URL which is collected and used to compile statistical data on the use of our Website. This information may be used to help us to improve our Website and the services we offer.
content specific to your interests and to save your personal preferences so you do not have to re-enter them each time you visit our website. In some circumstances, we may use the data collected to contact you in relation to a product or service that may be of interest to you. You must disable your cookies if you do not want us to access or store cookies on your computer.
We use cloud technology to store data, which includes your information.
If you decide to proceed with our services or have any communication with us through or in relation to our services, you consent to our use of your personal data as explained in this Notice and any future versions of it.
Security and where we store your personal data
We are committed to protecting the security of your Data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Data from unauthorised access and use. As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We have implemented strict internal guidelines to ensure that your privacy is safeguarded at every level of our organisation. We will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as necessary. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and may involve the transfer of Data to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Those countries may not provide an adequate level of protection in relation to processing your Data. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
Although we will do our best to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Data is at your own risk. Once we receive your Data, we use appropriate security measures to seek to prevent unauthorised access.
To protect your information access to the cloud technology is limited to those involved in the execution of your request or requirement with the Company or those who are required access in order to comply with this policy. We use security measures that comply with Irish law and meet international standards. These include computer safeguards and secure files and buildings.
Uses made of your data
We use your Data that we hold to:
- ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- notify you about changes to our service.
- carry out statistical analysis and market research or to instruct a third party to perform this on our behalf.
- We may use your data to send you information relating to our services, events and products which may be of interest to you. If you wish to stop the use of your data for those purposes at any time please contact us (see contact us below).
- analyse your loan proposal and compile a credit application to present to credit committee;
- administer the services we supply to you and any future agreements we may have with you and to manage and develop our relationship with you;
- satisfy our legal obligations to prevent fraud, tax avoidance, money laundering and terrorist financing. If you give us false or misleading information and we suspect fraud or other criminal activity, we will record this and may report the incident to the relevant regulatory authorities.
We may provide our advertisers with aggregate statistical information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the Data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience. We do not sell or exchange Data to third parties. We may use your Data to send you information relating to our services, events and products which may be of interest to you. If you wish to stop the use of your Data for those purposes at any time please contact us (see contact us below).
Given the long term and continuing nature of transactions we are involved in it is deemed necessary to retain any and all client or business contact information, be that email or business address or direct business information such as cashflows etc., for a period of 15 years. We believe this is the required amount of time to fully service your business requirement and will adequately serve the Company in terms of potential queries or litigation post the completion of our engagement.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your Data to third partiesin particular, funders or potential funders, who provide a service to us or in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets or if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
In circumstances where we disclose your data to such third parties, we contract with all such parties to keep your information confidential. We undertake to make all reasonable and commercial efforts to redact your personal information prior to disclosing any of your information to such parties.
Links to other sites
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
Access to information and correction
You may request in writing copies of your Data held by us as data controller. We will provide you with a copy of the Data held by us as soon as practicable and in any event not more than 40 days after the request in writing. There may be a charge to access your Data. We may also request proof of identification to verify your access request. All requests should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your Data that we hold is inaccurate, please let us know and we will make the necessary amendments, erase or block the relevant Data as you request and notify you within 40 days of your request that the relevant action has been taken. All requests should be addressed to email@example.com.
We will hold on to your personal Data only for as long as necessary for the purposes of providing access to our Website and related services to you or as required by law.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time in our sole discretion. If we make any changes, we will post those changes here so that you can see what information we gather, how we might use that information and in what circumstances we may disclose it. By continuing to use our Website after we post any such changes, you accept and agree to this Privacy Statement as modified.
Questions, comments, requests and complaints regarding this Privacy Statement and the information we hold are welcome and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent in writing to LeBruin, 60 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, D02 YN22. All requests will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.