LeBruin is a leading corporate finance and debt advisory provider based in Dublin, Ireland. Our Corporate Finance team delivers effective funding solutions in the form of debt and equity via strong relationships built with both traditional and non-traditional lenders in Ireland, the UK and the USA. In addition, our subsidiaries Profunder and Origin Capital provide commercial real estate finance for transactions between €1-3m and 3m+ respectively.
LeBruin is hiring a Solicitor to support the team in managing all legal aspects of LeBruin’s growing business, including those of its subsidiaries, Origin Capital and Profunder. The position will be based in our Dublin head office, and will provide the opportunity to be part of an exciting, dynamic and rapidly growing business.
- Support Relationship Manager(s) in client negotiations regarding the structure of new loans
- Contribute to credit committee on proposed structure of loans and other legal matters as required
- Liaise with external legal advisors, borrowers and funders on issues pertaining to loans
- Lead the team in successfully negotiating and closing all new loans in a timely and efficient manner
- Support Portfolio Manager(s) in the ongoing management of all loans
- Interact with clients (as required) in a professional and diligent manner
- Regular interaction / negotiation with external parties including funders, third party servicers etc. regarding legal issues pertaining to the loan book
- A qualified solicitor. Minimum 3+ years experience within the financial services sector
- Experience in managing all legal aspects relating to loan origination and management
- Impeccable report writing, communication and presentation skills
- Developed interpersonal skills – the ability to operate successfully as part of a small and highly energetic team
- Proven organisational, project management and multi-tasking abilities
- Commercially focused and knowledgeable about Irish banking industry
- Excellent IT skills
- An ability to prioritise own workload, work independently and collaboratively within a dynamic environment, adhere to strict deadlines and effectively manage time
To apply for this position please quote Solicitor and forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include your salary expectations and your availability to commence work. The closing date for applications is 11th November 2016.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep informed of future job opportunities at LeBruin.
No assistance required from agencies at this time. Thank you.